These are problems we are frequently presented with:
- We have a great strategy, we just aren’t executing it well
- How do we make it clear who decides what around here?
- How do we ensure all individual working relationships are trusting and productive?
- How do we create smooth hand-offs across the silos?
- How do I lead my executive team in a way that motivates and mobilizes the rest of the organization effectively?
- How do I ensure we have a sustainable pipeline of next generation leaders?
- Who and where are the rising stars in the organization and how do we develop them?
- We have just moved Jane Doe into a leadership role that is a real stretch for her. How do we maximize the likelihood of her success?
- He has all the talent and smarts in the world, but can be lacking when it comes to people skills. How do we help him with his interpersonal sensitivity and leadership skills?
Treatment Without Diagnosis is Malpractice.
Before we begin working on any organization or individual leadership challenge with you, we make certain that both the technical and talent components are carefully and accurately diagnosed and understood. To do less can not only result in wasted time and money, but also incomplete and mis-focused solutions.
Therefore the next step is to talk with you and other relevant stakeholders in one-on-one confidential interviews about your challenge. Depending on the project, an on-line survey or self-assessment may compliment – or replace- the interview process, to help with pin-pointing the right intervention or solution.
It all begins with an understanding and acknowledgement of the current reality, then a clear goal for the future, followed by a design for how to get there.